April 18, 2012 Archives
RealClearEnergy Afternoon EditionObama's New Scapegoat - Speculators
- Mike Brownfield, The Moral LiberalOur Natural Gas Problem - We've Got Too Much!
- John Ydstie, NPRNatural Gas Costs More Than You Think
- Frank Carini, EcoRIMeet the Man the Shale Gas Industry Hates
- David Parkinson, Globe & MailWhy Cheap Gas Won't Destroy Nuclear
- Simit Patel, Seeking AlphaFighting For Our Environmental Future
- Michael Brune, Huffington PostBeyond Clean Tech Boom and Bust
- Trembath & Jenkins, Breakthrough Inst.UK Simply Outsourcing Emissions Overseas
- Emily Beament, IndependentCan Developers Build Solar Without Cash?
- Herman Trabish, GreenTechSeeking Social Justice Through Renewables
- Lucy Ma, Indep. Voter Ntwk.
RealClearEnergy Morning EditionObama Goes Mano-a-Mano w/ Speculators
- Merrill Goozner, Fiscal TimesMore Pointless Gas Price Grandstanding on the Way
- Steven Kyle, FOXWill Scapegoating Speculators Lower Gas Prices?
- Editors, BloombergObama's a Threat to Low Cost Gas
- Gordon Tomb, Energy TribuneDash for Gas Won't Save Climate or Lower Prices
- David Thorpe, ECollectThe Politics of Drilling in the Dark Zone
- Steve LeVine, Foreign PolicyApples and Oranges: Oil Companies Are Just Fine
- Lee Sheppard, ForbesThe Big Spill, Two Years Later
- Editorial, New York TimesPolitics, Cleantech & the History of Energy Subsidies
- A. Lesser, GigaOmGoogle: The Power to Influence Clean Energy
- Jen Alic, OilPrice.comArgentina Tries the Hugo Chavez Way
- Roben Farzad, BusinessWeekHave We Lost Latin America?
- Matthew Hulbert, ForbesIs a Titanic-Like Grid Failure Coming?
- Christine Hertzog, Smart Grid LibDelivering Reliable Electricity Key to Growth
- Ken Silverstein, EnergyBizThe Daily Energy
- Today's News, Tomorrow's Opportunities