April 19, 2012 Archives
RealClearEnergy Afternoon EditionBeginning of the End for Argentine Energy?
- Cyrus Sanati, Fortune5-Step Guide to Seizing an Oil Company
- Joshua Keating, Foreign PolicyThere's a Lot More Oil Than Obama Thinks
- Editorial, Houston ChronicleShould We Keep American Oil Domestic?
- Marita Noon, Energy TribuneInto the Future with An Old Energy: Coal
- William Yardley, NY TimesNew EPA Rules Could Prevent Fracking Backlash
- Paul Tullis, BizWeekAre Natural Gas Prices Set to Explode?
- Rod Adams, Energy CollectiveHistoric Opportunity to Revitalize Our Energy System
- Jon Hurdle, AOLMilitary's Crusade to Save Lives by Going Green
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesIndia Won't Grow w/o More Energy
- Vikas Bijaj, New York Times
RealClearEnergy Morning EditionObama v. Romney on Energy, Environment
- AP, US News & World ReportThe War on Speculation Begins
- John Hayward, Human EventsObama: Enforcement, Not Drilling
- Adam Martin, The Atlantic WireApril is Oil Speculation Awareness Month
- Daniel Fisher, National ReviewAll Fracked Up - Sorting Out the Debate
- Adam Aston, GreenBizFracking Buys Time But Doesn't Fix Problem
- Hamish McRae, IndependentWhat Will Replace Clean Energy Subsidies?
- Brad Plumer, Wash PostTurbulent Times Ahead for Renewables
- James Murray, Businesss GreenWhat Does Wind Need? CEOs Bare All
- Zoe Casey, ReveGreen Power Just Leads to More Problems
- Tom Reynolds, Ithaca JournalArgentina Takeover Threatens Energy Boom
- James O'Toole, CNN MoneyEnergy Independence Within 15 Years?
- Hugo Moreno, ForbesWhy US Is Not About to Become an Exporter
- Gail Tverberg, OilPriceRead 'The Conundrum,' with a Caveat
- Maggie Koerth-Baker, BoingBoingThe Daily Energy
- Today's News, Tomorrow's Opportunities