April 23, 2012 Archives
RealClearEnergy Afternoon EditionChevy's Election Year Punching Bag
- Darren Samuelsohn, PoliticoGetting a Charge Out of Driving
- Bill Hewitt, Foreign Policy AssociationObama Taking a Beating on Energy Policy
- Rebekah Metzler, US NewsCuomo Must Come to His Fracking Senses
- Editorial, NY Daily NewsBritain Braces for a Frack Attack
- DJ Taylor, The IndependentFernandez Alienates Investors for Cash Craving
- The EconomistChina's Faith-Based Approach to Peak Oil
- Shi & Zhang, China DialougeCoal States Fear Their Uncertain Future
- Jim Malewitz, Stateline.orgHumans Get Better As Environment Crumbles
- Brad Plumer, Wash PostA Great Lakes Wind Farm: What's Not to Like?
- Editorial, Milwaukee J-S
RealClearEnergy Morning EditionOil Prices Threatened By. . . Oil Prices
- Shawn McCarthy, Globe & MailObama's Snipe Hunt
- William Tucker, American SpectatorHow Much Oil Is Really in the U.S.?
- Jordan Weissmann, The AtlanticIs Oil Really Worth $100 A Barrel?
- Myra Saefong, MarketWatchWhat If Cheap Oil Is Gone For Good?
- Buttonwood, The EconomistEast Coasters Can Blame EPA For Summer Pump Shock
- Editorial, IBDGas Prices Falling Just In Time for Sunshine
- Kahn & Shore, MSNBCWhy Gulf Disaster Won't Stop Us from Drilling
- Bryan Walsh, TimeWorking with Cuba to Prevent Future Oil Spills
- Editorial, Sun-SentinelIs Argentina the New Venezuela?
- Catherine Boyle, USA TodayArgentina's Oil Grab Is Justified
- Will Hutton, The ObserverChesapeake Forced Into Fire Sales?
- Maureen Farrell, CNNMoneyIt's Time to Double Down on Chesapeake
- EFS Investment, Seeking AlphaMaking Cars With Fewer Rare Earths
- Jim Witkin, New York TimesWhere's Our Environmental Policy, Mr. President?
- Thomas Ohlson, FPAClimate Change: The Public Gets It
- Michael Lemonick, Climate CentralThe Daily Energy
- Today's News, Tomorrow's Opportunities