RealClearEnergy PM Update
Friday, September 19Thorium Reactors Can Work With Fusion Breeders
- Brian Wang, NBFAs Oil and Gas Boom, Energy Taxes Fall
- Alan Neuhauser, USNWRThe Empire State's Ugly War on Energy
- Miles/Winegarden, New York PostBringing The Noise On Climate Change
- Elizabeth Kolbert, The New YorkerWe Need 'Degrowth' To Stop Warming
- S. Alexander, The ConversationWhat That GOP Report Doesn't Tell You
- Jeff Spross, Climate ProgressThe Awesome Power of the World's Most Boring Technology
- ForbesWindows That Soak Up the Sun's Power
- Andy Ridgeway, NewsweekCould Bobby Jindal Ride Energy to White House?
- WatchdogWireNY Demo: Ultimate Guide for Saving World
- Lindsay Abrams, SalonToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, September 18BP Dives Deeper Offshore into Mars-Like World
- BloombergThe Musk Family Plan For Transforming the World
- C. Mims, WSJ9 Questions About Scotland Energy Independence
- Washington PostGreens V. the Poor (Haves V. Have Nots)
- Naomi Schaefer Riley, NY Post5 Ideas That Will Change Solar Energy
- Meera Senthilingam, CNNThe Future of Energy Storage
- Deborah Halber, MIT SpectrumThe Energy Trap and How the World Can Avoid It
- CleanTechnicaClimate Activists Set to Flood NYC This Weekend
- Robert Eshelman, ViceUltra-High Voltage Transmission, The Answer For China
- ForbesHow To Play a Shale Boom Demise
- NasdaqToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, September 17U.S. Oil & Gas, By the Numbers
- Niall McCarthy, ForbesIndia's Breeder & Thorium Reactor Power
- T.S. Subramanian, FrontlineEco-Friendly Wood...Burns, Scientists Discover
- J. Delingpole, BreitbartJindal's Denier Charge Won't Stick
- Philip Bump, Washington PostJordan Finds Fuel From Unexpected Source
- Kate Galbraith, NYTFrance Bets On Geothermal Energy
- Editors, New York TimesScotland's Risky Power Play
- Keith Johnson, Foreign AffairsMoniz: Let's Double Productivity
- Randy Leonard, Roll CallHouse GOP: Now They're Just Trolling...
- Lindsay Abrams, SalonClean Energy: An American Success Story
- Mark Ruffalo, Huffington PostToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, September 16How the World is Cleaning Up its Act
- David Unger, CSMScientists Not Counfounded by Antarctic Ice
- James Whitmore, PhysShopping For Cheaper Energy, Still Chancy
- Philly.comMexico Reformed Its Energy Sector - Now What?
- Dwight Dyer, ForbesDrive Your Appliances With Your Chin
- Michael Lemonick , TimeThe Jobs Plan We Need: Developing Energy
- Gov. Jindal, FOXJindal: White House 'Science Deniers'
- Katie Glueck, PoliticoDuke Energy Invests Big in Solar
- Dave Dewitt, WNUCWhy Duke Energy Stock is Up Today
- Shawn Ingram, The StreetThe Winds of Change
- Wendy Frew, Sydney Morning HeraldToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, September 15Texas Has 104 Natural Gas Stations and Counting
- Jen Hiller, FuelFixThe U.S. Has a Huge Gas Problem
- Peter Moskowitz, Al JazeeraKinetic Energy Tiles Coming Soon To...
- Tina Casey, CleanTechnicaCould Scotland's Independence Hinge on Energy?
- B. McCown, ForbesA Scotland Energy Break Will Be Unpredictable
- J. O'Leary, FullFactBritain Must Be Convinced on Fracking
- Jon Rees, Daily MailLNG or CNG? They Both Work
- Richard Nemec, NGIContaminated Water? Don't Blame Fracking
- E. Gosden, TelegraphSurvey: We're Not As Divided As We Think
- Boston GlobeBeijing Hosts First All-Electric Car Race
- Anthony Kuhn, NPRToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Friday, September 12Do New Ethanol Mandates 'Play Politics'?
- Rhiannon Meyers, FuelFixEastern Europe Braces For Shortages
- Sean Carney, Wall Street JournalWith Gas Cut Off, Ukraine Looks West
- Danny Hakim, New York TimesSpain's Energy Minister: Look to Us...
- Keith Johnson, Foreign PolicyExtinct Snail, Victim of Warming, Crawls Back
- J. Delingpole, BreitbartExxon's Arctic Drilling Faces Freeze
- Matthew Philips, Bloomberg BWExxon-Mobil's Tricky Position in Russia
- Alexis Flynn, Wall Street JournalCould Oil Exports Charge the U.S. Economy?
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesHow Scotland Could Become a Powerhouse
- Cyrus Sanati, Fortune MagazineHow GOP-Run Senate Do Energy Policy?
- William O'Keefe, The HillToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, September 11Global Warming Jumps The Shark
- James Delingpole, Breitbart.comTesla: Biggest Tax Giveaway In NV History
- Reid Wilson, WaPoAZ: Why Losing G-Factory Wasn't So Bad
- Steve Zylstra, PBJTX: Was Giga Bid Doomed By Franchise Laws?
- Richard Read, Car Con.Solar Trumps Fossil Fuel Pricing
- Chip Register, ForbesAmory Lovins Is Still Wrong - On Nearly Everything
- NextBigFutureDOE Export Approvals Leave GOP Wanting More
- E & E PublishingLNG: Morgan Stanley Seeks Profit in 'Failed' Export
- ReutersBakken Expands the Flare Gas Solution
- Oil VoiceWith Nat Gas to Burn, Drillers Use It To Power Rigs
- Houston Chron.Today's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, September 10GE: We're Now an Energy Company
- Albert Alfonso, Seeking AlphaShell CEO: Climate Discussion Is in La-La Land
- Steven Mufson, WaPostSave Our Climate and the Middle Class
- Slocum & Tidwell, The HillRoadmap for Reinventing Power Business
- Erik Desrosiers , GreenTechGridPeabody Energy Says Don't Give Up on Coal Yet
- John Miller, WSJ7 Ways to Get Energy from Water
- Sarah Zielinski, SmithsonianDistributed Generation: Location, Location, Location
- Christine Hertzog, ECWhy Efficiency Is Our Most Important Fuel
- Jeff Spross, ThinkProgressFord Warns of Gridlock in Developing Nations
- Alisa Priddle, Detroit FP7 Ways to Profit from Off-Shore Drilling
- Adam Galas, Motley FoolToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, September 9Can Tesla Pave the Way for Electric Vehicles?
- William Tucker, FFAwash in New Oil, Why Aren't Gas Prices Lower?
- Jared Gilmour, CSMGolf Industry Tees Off on Obama's EPA
- Laura Barron-Lopez, The HillClimate Change Isn't for the Birds
- Andrew Restuccia, PoliticoReport: No Global Warming For 215 Months
- Daily CallerYale Fund Takes Aim at Climate Change
- Geraldine Fabrikant, NYTRenewable Fuel Standard: Still Late, Still a Problem
- Energy TomorrowVID: Will Scottish Independence Sink England's Economy?
- CNBCA New Era Begins: Budweiser Switches Trucks to NatGas
- ForbesThe Return of Small Commercial Solar?
- Shayle Kann, GreenTech Media