RealClearEnergy PM Update
Monday, November 30Why the Paris Climate Deal Is Meaningless
- Oren Cass, Politico3 Energy Solutions That Excite Bill Gates
- Nyshka Chandran, CNBCUnearthing U.S.'s Deep Network of Climate Change Deniers
- Bloomberg10 Things to Know About the U.N. Climate Talks in Paris
- NPRCapitalism Is the Solution to Climate Change
- Rick Fedrizzi, CNBCJust in Time for COP21; The Breakthrough Energy Coalition
- ForbesThe Energy India Picks May Decide Earth's Fate
- Charles Mann, WiredIs Nuclear Energy the Path to Clean Energy?
- Mark Rogowsky, ForbesHow the U.S. Can End OPEC's Power
- Kyle Feldscher, DC ExaminerInside Wind Turbines Meant to Work at the South Pole--and Mars
- ArsWhy Alberta's Carbon Tax Matters
- Editorial, Bloomberg ViewOil Bright Spot: Alaska Just Has Really Good Rocks!
- Tim Bradner, Platts
Saturday, November 28Russia Retaliation: How Bad Will it Be For Turkish Gas
- Oil PriceWhy Paris Matters to Oil Business
- Lauren Craft, Energy IntelligenceEnvironmental Damage Keeps US From Bombing Isis Oil
- The HillCOP21: Live It, Breath It. Think Like a Climate Negoiator
- BloombergGov. Brown Marches California Climate Troops Into Paris
- SF Chron.U.K. Role in Climate Talks Undermined
- Robin McKie, The GuardianThe New Atomic Age We Need
- Peter Thiel, New York TimesUpdate: Legal Low-Down on US-Friendly Climate Deal
- Argus MediaAlberta Carbon Tax = Canada No Longer Energy Superpower
- AENDOE: Future Arrives For Five Energy Technologies
Tuesday, November 24The Texas of Canada Just Turned Its Back on Oil
- Nick Stockton, Wired6 Reasons to Be Bearish (or Bullish) on Oil in 2016
- Energy FuseOil Crash Sparks OPEC Revolt Against the Saudis
- Matt Egan, CNNMoneyCould There Soon Be a 'Gas OPEC'?
- Aygun Badalova, Trend NewsThis Shale Play Is an Utter Disaster
- Arthur Berman, OilPrice.comApocalypse (Right) Now for Solar Energy?
- John Farrell, CleanTechnicaInside Florida's Solar Civil War
- Andrew Follett, Daily CallerApres Paris: 3 Ideas That Could Shape Our World
- Andy Darrell, ForbesRepublicans Seek to Strangle Paris Climate Pact
- Darren Goode, PoliticoWhy Are Americans So Skeptical of Climate Change?
- Joby Warrick, WPObama: I'll Rebuke Terrorists by Talking Climate Change
- The FederalistAre Mini-Nuke Reactors the Future of Energy
- D. Carrington, Guardian
Monday, November 23Natural Gas: It Won't Be a Merry Christmas
- Nick Cunningham, OilPriceCheap Natural Gas, Slayer of Coal AND Nuclear?
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesBehind Andrew Cuomo's Nuclear Hypocrisy
- Editorial, New York PostLook at Just How Fast U.S. Oil Is Collapsing
- Travis Hoium, Motley FoolOil Job Losses: 250,000 and Counting
- Charles Kennedy, OilPrice.comRich Countries Don't Want Coal. Poor Ones Do
- Daniel Gross, SlateSolar PV Panels: The Other Side of the Story
- Laura Gil Martinez, The ECShut Down the Department of Energy? Bad Idea
- Greg Satell, ForbesGreens Have Everything to Lose in 2016
- Rebecca Leber, The New RepublicEpic Oil Glut Causes Super Tanker 'Traffic Jams'
- Matt Egan, CNNMoneyThe New (Energy) Normal Begins in Canada?
- John Siciliano, Wash Ex.The Keystone Saga: Missed Chances, Shifting Sands
- Gary Gentile, Platts
Friday, November 20How's a Gas Pump Like a Cigarette Pack?
- Andy Tully, OilPrice.comSunburn: Why Investors Fled SunEdison
- William Pentland, ForbesTesla Recalls Every Model S - Because of a Belt?
- S. Narula, QuartzAfter Keystone, What's Next for Greens?
- Timothy Cama, The HillNot Just Low Prices Hurting Energy Companies
- Tyler Crowe, Motley FoolHow OPEC's Strategy is Backfiring
- Sam Ori, Wall Street JournalCalifornia Solar Clashes With Ratepayers
- Sammy Roth, Desert SunPolar Bears Doing Great - Except With Greenies
- J. Delingpole, BreitbartHow India Could Fast Forward To Thorium
- Jaideep A. Prabhu, The HinduWithout Government Backing, Solar Can't Compete
- Steve Birr, Daily CallerToday's Takeaway: Morning Volt: Nov 20, 2015
Thursday, November 19Why China Can't Save the Global LNG Market
- Abheek Bhattacharya, WSJUK Pledges Coal Phase Out by 2025
- Sophie Yeo, Carbon BriefFleets of Offshore Turbines Could Produce 1/3 UK Power by 2030
- QzIndia's Natural Gas Reforms Could be Game Changer
- Forest, OilPriceWithout Government Backing, Solar Power Can't Compete
- Daily CallerDallas Fed Says Crude Glut Could Last Until 2017
- Meyers, FuelFixIs Rosneft Kicking Exxon Out of the Arctic?
- Andy Tully, OilPriceAlaska Forecast Points to LNG Project Driving Growth
- Alaska DispatchRepublicans Desperate for Leverage Over Climate Deal
- National JournalFirst-Ever Study on Levelized Cost of Energy Storage
- GreenTech Media
Wednesday, November 18Electric Vehicles For Dummies
- Michael Lynch, ForbesWhy Nuclear Power Is Dying in New York State
- Andy Tully, OilPrice.comOil Cracks $40 on Supply Glut, May Plunge to $30
- Patti Domm, CNBCWhy Aren't Climate Models Better?
- Richard Martin, MIT Tech ReviewNow That Keystone Is Dead, What's Next for Canada?
- Brian Palmer, PSOPEC Targets U.S. Shale, But Hits Canada Instead
- BloombergTop 5 Developments Ushering in Shift to 100% Renewables
- RE WorldThe Arctic Just Shook Off Another Oil Company
- Sam Page, ThinkProgressIs Climate Cure Worse Than the Disease?
- Judith Curry, Climate Etc.The UK Is Shutting Down All Its Coal Power Stations by 2025
- GizmodoCoal, Gas, Costly Nuclear? The Same Old Mix
- Nils Pratley, The Guardian
Tuesday, November 17Pre-Judging Paris Climate Talks
- Björn Lomborg, Project SyndicateUS Should Take Its Emissions Model to Paris
- Energy TomorrowHas There Been 400 Years of Warming?
- Judith Curry, Climate Etc.India Slows Progress on G20 Climate Change Accord
- Alex Barker, FTBP's Plans to Drill off South Australia Pushed Back
- The GuardianOil Price Fall Has No Impact on US Midstream M&A
- Matt Porzio, ForbesWorldwide Oil Job Losses Reach 233,000
- Collin Eaton, FuelFixSenate Mounts Attack On Obama's Landmark Climate Rules
- Huff. PostToyota's First Fuel Cell Vehicle Comes to California
- BloombergStatoil Abandons Alaska Oil Projects
- Richard Milne, Financial Times
Monday, November 16Is Crude Oil About to Plunge Below $40?
- Jesse Colombo, ForbesWhy Oil Could Rally Big in 2016
- Steven Kopits, CNBCThe Saudis Risk Destroying OPEC
- Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, The TelegraphWorrying Signs for North Dakota's Oil Industry
- Matt Smith, OilPriceThe Republican Solution for Climate Change
- Ted Halstead, The AtlanticWhy Climate Change & Terrorism Are Connected
- Justin Worland, TimeClimate Change Kills Dozens In Paris
- Jim Treacher, Daily CallerGigafactory Lands on Tesla's Fast Track to Big Battery Era
- E&E NewsWhy Closing Nuclear Power Plants Is Short-Sighted
- Wall Street JournalCan Nuclear's Winter of Discontent Ever End?
- Javier David, CNBCEl Nino: Spanish for 'Disrupter of Energy Markets'
- Jamie Brick, Forbes
Friday, November 13Moon Gas: Better Than Thorium, Pu Or U?
- Lewis Andrews, The Federalist