RealClearEnergy PM Update
Monday, March 10Oil & Natural Gas as Weapon of War
- T. Boone Pickens, ForbesU.S. Gas Won't Deliver Europe From Putin
- W.R. Mead, American InterestRand Paul Would Solve Ukraine Crisis By Drilling Everywhere
- WonketteThe Never-Ending Energy Transition
- John Yemma, Christian Sci. MonitorEnergy Markets Watching the Diplomats
- Ben Winkley, Wall Street JournalGuardianUK: The Fukushima Children Who Have to Play IndoorIn Fukushima's Shadow, Japan Sees a Nuclear Revival
- Jordan Stutts , FPACan We Make Environmentalism a Centrist Issue?
- Sean McElwee, The A-IMaking Clean Energy a Reality for All
- Nicholson & Stepp, Energy CollectiveGeorge Soros' Top 3 Energy Stock Picks
- Robert Baillieul, Motley FoolWant More RealClearEnergy? Visit
Friday, March 7America Can't Fix Europe's Russia Problem
- Rana Foroohar, TimeIt Will Take Years to Blunt Russia's Influence
- Brian Wingfield, BBWMust the World Stop for Warming?
- John Lawrence, San Diego Free PressWhy Energy Companies Are Fleeing California
- Joel Kotkin, CityWatchTesla's Gigafactory Won't Be in California
- Greg Pollowitz, National ReviewKeystone Tar Sands Are Climate Poison
- Joe Romm, The Energy CollectiveGermany's Fossil Decline Is Irreversible
- Giles Parkinson , RenewEconomyWhat Comes After Fracking?
- Bengt Saelensminde, MoneyWeekSilent Disasters: Faces From Fukushima
- Chris Cummins, EuronewsBatteries: What We Have, What We Need
- John Timmer, Ars Technica
Thursday, March 6Chevron vs. Big Green: Capitalism Finally Grows a Pair
- BreitbartMeet the World's Youngest (13) 'Fusioneer'
- Amanda Kooser, CNETWhy Putin is Bad News for Fracking
- Lindsay Abrams, SalonRussia Can't Afford to Use Gas as a Weapon
- Christopher Coats, ForbesToo Many Wicks Feeding the Ukraine Fire
- Vidya Ram, The HinduWhy the Ukraine Crisis Could Help Keystone
- C. Nelson, Calgary HeraldSenate Efficiency Bill a Good First Step
- Phyllis Cuttino , Huffington PostDaylight Saving Time Does Not Save Energy
- Gail Bambrick, Phys.orgA Solar Panel for Every Roof! (So Why Not?)
- Jordan Green, Greener IdealChina: The Time is Right for Clean Tech Firms
- The EconomistIs the U.K. Ready for a Shale Revolution?
- Daniel Graeber, OilPrice.com
Wednesday, March 5The Benefit of Not Being in Hock to Vlad
- Jeremy Warner, The TelegraphSan Onofre Nuclear Station: A Eulogy
- Andrew Benson, NEIThorium and the Hipster Sub-Set
- Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, The WeekHow to Make Natural Gas More Climate-Friendly
- Ben Adler, GristTesla: An Energy Co. That Makes Cars on the Side?
- FOX BusinessFracking's Radioactive Legacy
- Alan Herbert & Trevor Jones, The EcologistWho Has Real Energy Leverage with Russia?
- A. Holland, Energy TrendsObama's Budget and Energy
- Janell Baum, Farm FuturesPowering the Cell Phone of the Future
- Nick Stockton, QuartzIs the World's Oil Supply Stable?
- Gail Tverberg, Investing.com
Tuesday, March 4Seven Energy Policies to Make Russia Pay for Crimea
- Ed Carson, IBDThis Rogue Nation Solves a Petro-Mystery
- Dave Forest, OilPrice.comDomestic Crude Oil Drives a Cautious Refining Revival
- New York TimesTitans of EU Industry: Green Follies Are Killing Us
- WRM, Am. InterestInfrared: Next Great Renewable Energy Source?
- Caroline Perry, HarvardSmall Sources Could Yield an Energy Windfall
- Yale Enviornment 360A Fossil-Fuelless Germany Hits Its Biggest Power Producer Hard
- QzFollow the Money: Who Is Funding Energy Storage and Why
- ForbesWill a Battery Breakthrough Be the '10s Major Achievement?
- The ECEnergy-Efficient Policies Everyone Can Love
- Howard Learner, Nat'l JrnlU.S. Pace on LNG Exports Depends on Point of View
- Jennifer Dlouhy, FF
Monday, March 3Is Obama Really Anti-Drilling?
- Matthew Phillips, BusinessweekRussia's Gas-Powered Upperhand Is Shrinking
- Goode & Daily, PoliticoWill Russia Shut Down Gas Supplies to Europe?
- Resilience BlogOil, Gas, and Rick Perry
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesCould Energy Dominate Economy Like Detroit-Auto Once Did?
- CNBCTIME Photo: Keystone XL Protestors Create ‘Human Oil Spill’Has Renewable Energy Peaked?
- John Hinderaker, PowerLineMaking a Renewable Energy Revolution
- Ted Glick, GristARPA-E's Strategy for Survival
- Kevin Bullis, MIT Technology ReviewFrom Three Mile Island to Fukushima
- Glenn Zorpette, IEEE SpectrumWhy 2018 Will Be Break Out Year for Jordanian Power
- Al Bawabaa
Friday, February 28World's 1st Thorium Reactor Design Ready
- V. Ghunawat , India TodayThe Keystone Might Make You Sick, Literally
- Zoe Carpenter, The NationCharles Koch: Wichita Giant & Bogeyman
- Daniel McCoy, Wichita BizTalkIs Climate Change Causing a "Sixth Extinction?"
- GristDo Warming Worries Hurt the Poor?
- Abraham & Nuccitelli, GuardianElon Musk Is No John DeLorean
- Alan Ohnsman, BloombergNRG's Crane: Utility Plans "Shockingly Stupid"
- Katherine Tweed, MENWhy Energy Co.'s Can't Buy Cyber Attack Insurance
- Mark Ward, BBCBlack Holes Cheat on Exporting Energy
- John Timmer, Ars Technica