RealClearEnergy PM Update
Monday, May 23For Oil's Future, See Schlumberger
- Liam Denning, Bloomberg GadflyWhy the "Cleantech" Label is Out of Vogue
- Michal Lev-Ram, FortuneOil and Gas Industry Tries to Lure Veterans
- Kyle Feldscher, Wash. Ex.A Look at the "Niger Delta Avengers"
- Tom DiChristopher, CNBCNew Report Shows Importance of Clean Power Plan
- Daniel Cohan, HillOil Discoveries at Six-Decade Low
- Rakteem Katakey, BloombergSolar Power Is Already Saving Lives in the US
- David Roberts, VoxBig Efficiency for Small and Medium Buildings
- Stika & Sledd, GreenBizFloating Wind Farms: Great Concept, Implausible Economics
- MIT TRThe Hidden Workforce Expanding Tesla's Factory
- L. Hansen, Mercury
Friday, May 20The CA Start-Up That's Raised $500K For Fusion
- R. Martin, MIT TechCan a Solar Power Farm Float?
- Erica Goode, New York TimesOil Battles Wind on the Great Plains
- C. Preston, The American ProspectExxon V. the AGs: the Skeptics Strike Back
- Michael Batasch, Daily CallerFossil Fuels Money Tries to Shield Exxon
- Eliot Negin, Huffington PostThe Power for the Cities of the Future
- Chelsea Harvey, Washington PostClimate: So Who's Really 'Anti-Science'?
- Jonah Goldberg, NRA Navy That Runs On Ethanol
- Gen. Wesley Clark, Des Moines RegisterWaves and Tides are Back at DOE
- Glenn Meyers, Clean TechnicaRadical Enviros Just Oppose Fuel. Period
- Tom Harris, PJ Media
Thursday, May 19Atmospheric CO2 May Have Topped 400 PPM Forever
- InsideClimateSAFE Calls on US to Speed Up Autonomous Cars Regulation
- ReutersEnergy PR Guru Mixes Metallica, Policy Wonkism
- David Banks, BGov"Little Energy Bill That Could" Gets Closer to Hilltop
- Bill Murray, RCPChina Buys Into Huge Texas Wind Farm
- Jordan Blum, FuelFixIs Lebanon Actually Making Oil and Gas Progress?
- Al-MonitorOil Firms Drilling in the Arctic Will Find No Profit
- Nafeez Ahmed, MBPower Emissions Would be 25% Higher Without CPP
- Utility DiveOil Prices Take A Step Back As Dollar Appreciates
- Matt Smith, OilPriceThe Art Of Synchronized Swimming (In Oil)
- Liam Denning, Bloomberg
Wednesday, May 18Native Americans' New Battle: Over Coal
- Terry Anderson, ForbesSaudis Consider Paying With IOUs
- Martin/Narayanan, BloombergThe Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow
- Robert Hackett, Fortune5 Things to Watch as Oil Nears $50
- Sheppard/Hume, Financial TimesSo Exxon Is 'Big Tobacco'? Tell Me Another One
- Holman Jenkins, WSJHas the EPA Stacked the Deck?
- Michael Batasch, Daily CallerOffshore Wind: How to Stay Afloat?
- Jennifer Dlouhy, BloombergWind Power & Eagle Conservation Can Coexist
- David Jenkins, The HillJews & Arabs Team For a West Bank Solar Farm
- Green ProphetNot Doomed!: The UK Glimpses a Coal-Free World
- R. Meyer, Atlantic
Tuesday, May 17D.C. Circuit Shifts Plans for Obama Climate Cases
- Brent Kendall, WSJDissent Must Be Silenced
- Doug Domenech, RCEnergyBreakthrough Preserves Perovskite Solar Power
- Science DailyWould Trump Kill Obama's Environmental Legacy?
- Bill Murray, RCEPJM President: Embrace Distributed Power
- Rosenberg, Energy TimesU.S. Discloses Size of Saudi Treasury Holdings
- Andrea Wong, BloombergDOE's Annual Energy Outlook a Projection, Not a Prediction
- EIAU.S. Nat Gas Exports Surpass Imports For First Time Since '57
- USNewsDecision on B.C.'s Trans Mountain Oil Pipeline Coming
- Vancouver SunChinese Solar Giant Yingli Stumbles Hard. Why?
- Chris Warren, GTM
Monday, May 16Blockchain Tech Can Reinvent The Power Grid
- FortuneCan Our Bodies Handle the Hyperloop?
- Nsikan Akpan, Scientific AmericanScamming Uncle Sam? A Tale Of Two Smart Grid Pilot Projects
- ForbesTexas on a Path To Greater Efficiency
- Breaking EnergyForget the Saudis, Nigeria's the Big Oil Worry
- Julian Lee, BloombergWhy Aren't Oil Prices Higher?
- David Hufton, Energy IntelligenceBiofuels Plant in Hawaii Is First to Be Certified as Sustainable
- NYTThe Candidate in the Coalfields
- Luke Popovich, Washington ExaminerFracking: Oklahoma's New F-Word
- Irina Slav, OilPriceThe Shift to 100% Renewable Energy Is On
- Jodi Gralnick, CNBC
Friday, May 13Trump Taps Frack Friendly, Climate Skeptic
- Valerie Volcovici, ReutersWith Dong IPO, Wind is Getting...New Wind
- Selina Williams, WSJThe Saudi Prince Behind Vision 2030
- Ian Black, The GuardianAfrica's Future: Diesel or the Sun?
- Deutsche WelleThe 4 Myths About Clean Energy, Debunked: Pt 1
- Clean TechnicaCan We Trust the EIA's Forecasts?
- Chelsea Harvey, Washington PostThe Rise and Fall of Linn Energy
- Robert Grattan, Houston ChronicleThe Solar Story Is Just Beginning
- Robert Rapier, ForbesSmall Modular Reactors Get Their First US Chance
- R. Martin, MIT TechNevada Is Getting Giddy Over the Gigafactory
- Joe Carmichael, Inverse
Thursday, May 12Europe Trails US in Cutting Air Pollution, WHO Says
- Erica Goode, NYTEPA Methane Leak Rules Take Aim at Climate Change
- New York TimesColorado is Two Years Ahead of the Rest on Methane
- Grace Hood, CPRIEA: Global Oil Markets Approaching Balance
- Georgi Kantchev, WSJEIA's Projections Represent "Mixed" Record
- Matt Piotrowski, The FuseBritain at Heart of Race For Mini-Nuclear Reactors
- The GuardianU.S. Grid Needs $177 Bln In New Investment by 2025
- K. Tweed, GTMEV Prices Unaffected By Lithium Price Volitility
- J. Ayre, EVObsessionSolar-Powered, Glow-In-The-Dark Cement
- Cabral-Isabedra, Tech Times
Wednesday, May 11Can We Trust Millenials Around the Oil Industry?
- Skip York, ForbesOn Sale: Offshore Rigs, Save 90%
- Irina Slav, OilPricePlutonium 238 Is the Key to Deep Space
- Elmo Keep, FusionHow the World's Most Boring CEO Found 10B Barrels
- BloombergCan the Model S Cut it as a High Pursuit Police Car?
- ElectrekTrump Will Reopen Coal Mines - Right. How?
- Evan Lehmann, E&EOil-Rich Alaska has Surprising Solar Potential
- Kate Yoder, GristCoal Made it's Best Case...It Lost
- Dana Nuccitelli, The GuardianFight Climate Change One Bus Ride at a Time
- BloombergSaudi Arabia's Audacious Plan to Save Itself
- Amir Handjani, Reuters
Tuesday, May 10SolarCity Stock Slides 20 Percent as Forecast Slashed
- Arathy Nair, ReutersA Shale Driller Embraces Its 'Lifetime' Match
- Bill Holland, SNLHere's How Canada Wildfire Could Impact Oil Prices
- Sofia Pitt, CNBCWhat OPEC Should Fear From Khalid al-Falih
- Nick Cunningham, OPCan Drones Help With Power Grid Problems?
- E. Smith, Associations NowCameron's Tories Going Backwards on Climate Change?
- DeSmogRiding the 'Solarcoaster', Solar City Shares Plunge
- Joe Ryan, BloombergOhio Renewable Energy Standards May be Frozen
- Funk, Cleveland.comGM, Lyft to Test Self-Driving Electric Taxis
- Mike Ramsey, WSJFear Not Climate Hawks, Clinton Only Pandering to Coal Miners
Monday, May 9Carbon: Where Clinton, Trump Can Agree
- Lauren Craft, Energy Intel