RealClearEnergy PM Update
Thursday, July 24Casualties of the War Against Coal
- Lydia DePillis, Washington PostFusion Is Nature's Fuel Choice
- Tom Tamarkin, InquisitrTechnology is the New Black
- Chip Register, ForbesGreening Vs. Pocketbooks in Cali
- Molly Peterson, KPCCPoll: Germans THINK They're Solving Warming
- D. Nicks, TimeHow Barnacles Put the Farm in Wind Farm
- Andy Tully, CSMChina: Climate Wrecker or Climate Leader?
- L. Williams, The InterpreterCan Inefficiencies in the Bakken Be Fixed?
- MarketWatchAs Japan Comes Back Online, Look At This ETF
- A. Levitt, InvestorPlaceWhy That Hated Fuel is Headed for a Boom
- NasdaqToday's Takeaway - RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, July 23The Race Is On To Harness Thorium
- Ross McGuinness, MetroThe EPA Should Love This Nuclear Plant
- James Conca, ForbesCan We Trust the EPA on MPG?
- Dave Guilford, Automotive NewsHow to Free Europe From Putin's Iron Grip
- V. Chanda, Motley FoolIndia's PM: Nuclear Up X 3 by 2024
- Sanjay Jog , Business StandardGreenpeace: China's Plans Will Heat Earth
- Edward Wong, NYTThe Fraught Road to NYC Efficiency
- Tobias Salinger, Observer.comObama's Climate Plan: All Pain, No Gain
- Sen. David Vitter, Daily CallerWill New Rules Make Crude Trains Safer?
- David Unger, CSMAnd Now, Sponge/Steam/Solar Energy
- Tracy Staedter, MashableToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, July 22Daniel Yergin: U.S. Oil Output Helping to Avert Crisis
- Energy CollectiveHigher Gas Prices Keep Inflation Just Above 2%
- Jacob Davidson, TimeWill We Soon See Drilling on the East Coast?
- Sustainable BusinessWhy Tom Steyer's Millions Aren't Going to Save The Planet
- ForbesKurdish Oil Gambit Hits Troubled Waters
- Wall Street JournalWhy Australia's Carbon Tax Bombed
- Margaret Wente, Globe and MailOutput on Federal Lands Has Declined Everywhere
- Editors, RCENorth Sea Oil and Gas: Not Dead Yet
- Gaurav Sharma, ForbesToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, July 21North Dakota's Oil Bonanza Is Unsustainable
- Ben Casselman, 538How Fracking Cracks the Democratic Party
- Editors, Washington ExaminerA Carbon Tax Even Republicans Can Support
- Chris Flavelle, BloombergWhy Does Politics Keep Blocking CO2 Pricing?
- Energy CollectiveAbolishing the Carbon Tax Demon
- Binoy Kampmark, CounterPunchThe Complicated World of Methane
- David Hone, ShellJust the Facts, Mr. Steyer
- Robert Bradley Jr., MasterResourceWind Turbines Could Rule Tornado Alley
- James Conca, ForbesIs Coal Winning the War in West Virginia?
- Sarah Tincher, State Journal
Today's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Friday, July 18Sonic Cannons Will Be Controversial
- , News LedgerThe Tar Sands Warrior
- Heather Smith, GristGet Ready for the New England Power Shortage
- W. Tucker, AmSpecOK Quakes Linked To Drilling
- Clive Cookson, Financial TimesOil & Gas: We Have A Transit Problem
- Nick Snow, Oil & Gas JournalOn Energy, Men Are Mars, Women Venus
- Alex Altman, TimeSecuring Energy Independence In The EU
- Phys.orgWho Wins Global Efficiency Prize? Not US
- W. Koch, USA TodayU.S. Can Maintain Shale Lead
- Gillian Rich, IBDHas Fracking Tainted CA's Water?
- A. Lustgarten, ProPublicaToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, July 17Tom Steyer's Epic Green Fail
- James Delingpole, Breitbart.comThe Atomic Age & Its Nuclear-Powered Cars
- Erin Marquis, AutoBlogMusk's Model 3: An EV Revolution
- Sarah Gray, SalonMeet Elon's 'Cheap' Car
- John Johnston, The 9 BillionFor Clean Energy, Think Nano Small
- Andy Tully, OilPrice.comN. Dakota's Oil Boom = A 'Man Rush'
- Reid Wilson, Washington PostEnergy: Where This Fund Manager is Investing
- Seeking AlphaThe Climate Bonds Market Comes of Age
- Mike Scott, ForbesHow to Improve Renewable Storage Efficiency
- Phys.orgToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, July 16World's 1st Thorium Reactor Ready to Go in India
- Luke Edwards, PocketLintLet's Flip the Switch on Energy Poverty
- Christopher Helman, ForbesMurdoch's 3 Worst Claims on Climate
- Zoe Carpenter, The NationReducing Emissions: Innovation Is the Key
- Rep. Scott Peters, HuffPostCap-and-Trade's Moment of Truth
- James Bushnell, EI at HaasSolar Is Winning Against Iowa Utilities
- Heather Smith, GristWarming Worriers Use More Electricity
- Greg Pollowitz, NROGiving Carbon Capture Another Try
- Ben Winkley, Wall Street JournalWill Oil Exports Hurt Refinery Stocks?
- Arjun Sreekunar, Motley FoolToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, July 15An Inconvenient Truth about Fracking
- Dominic Basulto, Washington PostU.S. Oil Boom Keeps Prices From Reaching $200/bbl
- Energy CollectiveElectricity Sector May Have to Kill Gas to Save Itself
- RenewEconomyJim Cramer's 2 Oil Stocks to Own Now
- Drew Sandholm, CNBCCyber Threats Put Energy Sector on Red Alert
- Laura Barron-Lopez, HillDrill, Baby, Drill
: Shell Finds "100 Million" Barrels of Oil in GulfCan the Fern That Cooled the Planet Do It Again?
- Scientific AmericanClimate Hysteria Doesn't Help Anyone
- Michael Grunwald, TimeDrivers Should Pay for the Roads They Use
- Diana Furchtgott-Roth, RCMFalling LNG Prices May Hinder U.S. Export Plans
- Nick Cunnigham, OPKodiak Got Bought. Who Else May Be a Target?
- Brian Sullivan, CNBC
Monday, July 14California Needs the Carbon Tax
- Los Angeles TimesThere's Nothing Wrong with Rolling Coal
- Grace Wyler, ViceWither the Drilling Dodge
- Editorial, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewClimate Change Is Flooding Out U.S. Coastlines
- John Upton, GristBloomberg TV: Oil's Geopolitical VulnerabilitiesHow to Convince a Republican: Use a Pie Chart!
- Chris Mooney, M-JonesCracks Start Showing in Libya's Oil Recovery
- Benoit Faucon, WSJOil Giants Gassed Out on Renewable Energy
- Chris Dalby, OilPrice.comToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin