RealClearEnergy PM Update
Friday, January 30Climate Debate is Dysfunctional, But. . .
- Chris Mooney, Washington PostLike It Or Not, Coal Isn't Budging
- Keith Johnson, Foreign PolicySolving Climate Change Won't Be Cheap or Easy
- David Roberts, GristWhat Shale's Boosters Didn't Tell Us
- Steve Levine, QuartzSurprise! A Majority of Republicans Believe in Global Warming
- SlateRedford: Let's Keep Fossil Fuels in the Ground
- Stefanie Spear, EcoWatchWashington Offers an Incoherent Energy Policy
- Post & CourierOne Company Plans to Store Energy in Giant Balloons
- D. Kennedy, FPThe Rise of Community Developed Energy Projects
- Greta Byrum, AtlanticHow Carbon Removal Can Unlock Energy Strategy
- Noah Deich, The ECToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, January 29Fracking Isn't the Job Creator You Think it Is
- Susan Christopherson, TNRDrill-Seeking in the U.K. - Fracking's Slow Start
- The EconomistRevolt: Dems Reject New Fracking Regs
- Michael Bastasch, Daily CallerPrince Charles Meet the Real Magna Carta
- J. Delingpole, BreitbartTime to Act on U.S./India Energy
- Emma McAleavey, Energy GlobalOklahoma: At the Epicenter of Fracking Earthquakes
- Washington PostOil Crash Leaves Renewables Shaken But Standing
- Institutional InvestorNat. Gas Export Bill Will Test Obama's Veto Pen
- Zack Colman, WEReading the Runes of Saudi Oil Policy
- John Sfakianakis, Arab NewsToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, January 28A Climate Hawk Tries a Thought Experiment
- New York TimesTricks of the Mind Turned Oil Into Gold
- Financial TimesHow to Profit From Beaten-Down Energy Stocks
- CNBCThe Wandering Tanker or How Not to Sell Oil
- ForArgyll.comGreat Idea: Solar Panels Over Parking Lots
- Chris Mooney, WaPoIs Cheap Oil Dooming Renewables?
- Amy Nordrum, IBTOil Price & Nigeria: It's Complicated
- The EconomistComing...The Body Motion Harvester
- PhysOrgPrivate Equity Drills Into Crisis Playbook
- Dan Primack, FortuneOffshore Wind: On Verge of Blowing Away?
- M. Haverluck, OneNewsNowToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, January 27Did Saudi Arabia Just Flinch?
- Evan Kelly, OilPrice.comWhy Saudis Are Holding Strong on Oil
- Meghan O'Sullivan, BloombergLower Oil Prices Make Necessity A Mother, Again
- Bill Tucker, ForbesGermany's Clean-Energy Turning Point
- David Unger, CSMPresident Obama, Does Alaska Really Need More Wilderness?
- ForbesTwo Graphs Highlighting Growth Surge In US Solar Market
- CleanTechWill the India-U.S. Nuclear Deal Work?
- Soutik Biswas, BBCBlocking Alaska, But Opening Up The Atlantic?
- Brad Plumer, Vox
Monday, January 26Oil Prices Changing the Face of Global Geopolitics
- Andrew Topf, OilPriceHow Low Gas Prices Could Spike Obama's Climate Plan
- Nat'l JournalThe Most Important Thing to Understand About the Coming Oil Production Cutbacks
- Kurt Cobb, Resource InsightsWorry for Solar Projects After End of Tax Credits
- New York TimesWhy You Need to Pay Attention to Solar Energy Legislation
- Indy StarWhy Falling Oil Prices Won't Hurt Clean Energy
- The Energy CollectiveLow Prices Won't Spark Easier Investment Terms
- Energy IntelligenceHow Fracking Contributes to Oil Glut, Cheap Fuel for You & Me
- ForbesWhat's Next For OPEC?
- Ron Patterson, OilPrice.com7 Interesting Global Renewable Energy Trends from NREL
Thursday, January 22Truth-O-Meter: 'We're #1 In Wind Energy'
- Josh Gillin, Tampa Bay TimesOff-Shore Wind Creates More Jobs
- G. Cheeseman, Triple PunditEPA Sets Methane Bar Too High for Business
- Breaking EnergyKXL Is Sucking All the Air Out of the Room
- Michele Combs, The HillTime to Invest in Shrinking U.S. Shale?
- Todd Hagopian, Seeking AlphaIs Coal Money Challenging Climate Science?
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesThe Benefits of $2 Gas Finally Start to Trickle In
- Nick Timiraos, WSJ12 Storage Startups to Watch in 2015
- Ucilia Wang, GigaOmIowa Could Be Battleground Ethanol in 2016
- J. Jacobs, Des Moines Reg.The On-Going Attack On Ethanol
- Douglas Durante, The HillToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, January 21San Onofre's Nuclear Waste Glows With Promise
- Jenkins, U-T San DiegoAre Molten Salt Reactors the Future?
- Stephen Williams, ZME ScienceYes, the Green Party is a Joke
- James Delingpole, Breitbart.comApparently The Yellowstone River Needed More Oil...
- H. Smith, GristHow is California Supposed to Go 50% Renewable?
- Debra Kahn, E & EFor a Brighter Future Build Infrastructure
- McCarthy/Upton, The HillBoston Power Wants to 'Compete With Musk'
- Ecomento.comWhat Obama Should Have Said About Keystone
- Loren Steffy, ForbesObama Strikes First in Climate War of Words
- Lehmann/Irfan, SciAmWhat I Think About When I Think About Crude
- Matt Smith, FuelFixToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, January 20Will Obama Go Nuclear in His Speech Tonight?
- Robert Bryce, Bloomberg4 Energy Issues to Look for in Obama's SOTU Address Tonight
- Fuel FixEnergy in Obama's State of the Union Speeches, 2009-2014
- Chronicle2 New Polls Give Obama Momentum on Keystone
- National JournalWill TransCanada Use Eminent Domain to Build Keystone?
- ReutersEnergy Policy: A Game of Balderdash
- Charles McConnell, The HillPolitics Are Crucial in This Brave New Oil World
- Michael Levi, FTThe Future of Energy: It's Not Just about Oil Prices
- Katy Barnato, CNBCWhy Solar Costs Will Fall Another 40% in Just 2 Years
- Renew EconomyWill Clean Cars Take a Ding from Slumping Oil Prices?
- GreenBizSwappable Batteries Making a Comeback?
- William Tucker, Fuel FreedomWhere Does Bioenergy Fit into a Low-Carbon Future?
- A. Resutek, MITToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin