RealClearEnergy PM Update
Friday, May 24Is Europe Out of Love with Green Energy?
- John Hinderaker, PowerLineThe Day We Nearly Ran Out of Gas
- Sarah Coles, AOLIs Jerry Brown a Climate Hypocrite?
- Josh Richman, Daily DemocratHow to Detoxify a Cow Fart
- Holly Jessen, Ethanol Producers MagazineGermany's 'Energiewende' Still an Energy Work in Progress
- Raw StoryGerman Energy Consumers Deserve a Break!
- Mathew Carr, BloombergOil Limits and Silver Linings
- Gail Tverberg, Business InsiderUtility Reform For Dummies, Pt. II
- David Roberts, GristThe Greening of Iraq's Green Zone
- Thomas Culhane, National GeographicCan UK Councils Fight Fuel Poverty?
- Peter Fleming, GuardianToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, May 23Obama Holds a Spectacular Hand. Play It!
- James Glassman, ForbesIs OPEC a Paper Tiger? "Yes" Says New Study
- Michale Levi, CFRLet's Give Renewables a Reality Check
- Schalk Cloete, ECAll Paid Up? Tesla Is the Clear Winner
- Adi Robertson, The VergeIs the Next Frack Battle in Colorado?
- Oldham & Snyder, BloombergOil Security, Not Independence, Should Be Goal
- Emily Pickrell, FuelFixGreen Tape Is Killing the UK Economy
- Andrew McKillop, Market OracleMore Green Tape? Moniz Delays Gas Exports
- Michael Bastasch, The HillJust Call Him "Energy Efficient" Moniz
- John Upton, GristThe Climate-Change Wars Begin This Summer
- Jonathan Chait, NY MagToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, May 22Cyberattacks Are a Threat to the US Grid
- Editors, Penn EnergyUK Spending Millions for Wind It Can't Use
- Richard Creasy, ExpressToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily BulletinReport: UK Should "Drill Baby, Drill"
- Fiona Harvey, GuardianWill Warming Fuel More "Oklahomas"?
- Lynne Peeples, Huff PoTornado: Not, In Fact, Created By GOP
- James Delingpole, TelegraphOh the Swiss
: Saving on Energy with a 'Hairy' Skyscraper?Wyoming: Coal Still King Here!
- Dave Robatcek, Budget (WY)What Happens When America Stops Importing?
- Bremmer & Hersh, NYTInvesting: The Risk You Haven't Thought Of
- Matt DiLallo, Motley FoolEnergy from Thin Air? Maybe with Nanotech...
- Kevin Boehm, Nanowerk
Tuesday, May 21Distorted Climate Rhetoric Wrecks Good Policy
- Rep. Lamar Smith, WaPo7 Very Wrong Things w/ Rep. Smith's WaPo Op-Ed
- Climate ProgressA Tempered Euphoria at the Shale Fringe
- K. Hays & J. Leff, ReutersHow Reliable Is the IEA's Oil Market Forecast?
- Kurt Cobb, OilPrice.comAre We on the Cusp of a Solar Energy Boom?
- John Aziz, The WeekFIRST LOOK: Japan's Seaside Nuclear Power StationHey Dummies! Here's How Utilities Should Work
- David Roberts, GristThe Politicization of the Scientific Method
- Robert Bradley, MasterResource5 Reasons the Global Warming Scare Is Fading
- Investor's Business DailyAustralia's Dangerous Mining Myth
- Binoy Kampmark, CounterPunch
Monday, May 20The GOP Energy Tent Is Slowly Getting Bigger
- Coral Davenport, NJWhen Partisan Politics Destroys Energy Policy
- Judd Gregg, The Hill19th Century Tech Might Help Renewables Break Through
- MITAnother Wrinkle in the Climate Story
- Walter R. Mead, American InterestCold War Politics Loom Over EU Shale Debate
- Ben Fox, EU ObserverThere's Oil Flowing Again in Texas
- Economides & Daiss, Energy TribuneA Mound of Canadian Oil Waste Is Rising Over Detroit
- Ian Austen, NYTSmelly Eyesores Make the Perfect Solar Power Plants
- The Daily BeastWater May Reshape Energy Industry
- Eli Hinckley, Christian Science Monitor
Friday, May 17LNG Exports = Big Job Numbers
- Mark Green, Energy CollectiveSaving Coal Jobs in Kentucky
- Sen. Brandon Smith, Courier-JournalToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily BulletinCalifornia Is Energy's Death Valley
- IER, Canada Free PressWhat Do We Know About Fracking? Not Much
- Richard Schiffman, GristMaybe It Wasn't 400 PPM After All . . .
- Tim Profeta, Huffington PostDoes Solar Make Massachusetts Safer?
- Steve Gorham, Wash.TimesNew Way to Value Distributed Energy
- Adam James, GreenTechMedia3 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
- Matt DiLallo, Motley FoolLow-Energy Laser Makes a Leap
- Andrew Grant, ScienceNews"Hofstadter Butterfly" Finally Observed
- Michael Ricciardi, Planetsave
Thursday, May 16It's Real: Climate Change is Happening
- Tom Zeller Jr., Huffington PostSmall Businesses Need the Keystone Pipeline
- Rep. Scott Tipton, HillToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's The Daily BulletinIreland's Porcupine Basin: the Next Hot Spot?
- Matthew Allan, Inv ChronThe Price of Ignoring Energy Innovation
- Roger Pielke, Energy CollectiveStorage Technology Is Evolving
- Peter Kelly-Detwiler, ForbesFossil Fuels Carry Risks, Too
- Garvin Jabusch, AltEnergy StocksHow Limiting Is "Wind Shadow"?
- David LaGesse, National GeographicEight Things to Know About EVs
- John Voelcker, PopSciThe Secret Way to Play EVs
- Travis Hoium, Motley FoolPolariton, the Energy-Efficient Laser
- Andrew Grant, Science News
Wednesday, May 15Is Tesla the Best Car Ever?
- Eric Niller, Discovery NewsWhat's Good for Tesla Is Good for America
- Chris Isidore, CNNMoneyWind Farms Get Pass on Eagle Deaths
- Dina Cappiello, BBWGerman Solar 4X Finnish Nuclear
- Alex Trembath, BreakthroughThe U.S. Needs to Learn from Germany
- Baake And Morgan, BloombergUtilities vs. Rooftop Solar: What It's About
- David Roberts, GristWhy Britain Can't Ignore Fracking:
- Simon Watkins, This Is MoneyFracking, Food, Forests & Farms
- Cummins & Kaldveer, TruthoutClean Energy Learns to Compete
- Stanley Reed, New York TimesMore Solar X-Rays: Should We Care?
- Ian O'Neill, Discovery NewsToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, May 14The U.S. Oil Boom Blows Up the World
- Alanna Petroff, CNNMoneyObama's Arctic Strategy: What's Next for Oil & Gas Drilling?
- CSMWhat Happens If Obama Doesn't OK Keystone?
- Y. Hussain, Financial PostAre Oil and Gas Prices About to Plunge?
- Steve LeVine, QuartzAnother Pipeline, Another Challenge
- Bill Chameides, National GeographicGov. Perry Honors Shale Pioneer George Mitchell
- Jean Kever, Fuel FixIt's Always Sunny at SolarCity
- Josh Dzieza, The Daily BeastWind Will Never Be as Good as Nuclear
- Charles Barton, Nuclear GreenThe Brewing Nuclear Energy Crisis in California
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesMaking Sure We Grow the Nuclear Pie
- Martin Rosenberg, EnergyBizOh Big, Bloated Farm Bill--How Do I Hate Thee?
- Nick Loris, Foundry