RealClearEnergy PM Update
Wednesday, December 4Hansen: 2 More Degrees Would Be a Nightmare
- Scott Dodd, OnEarthUN Climate Talks: It's Really About Money
- Marita Noon, Current-ArgusGE to Simplify Every Gadget in Your Kitchen
- Joseph Flaherty, WiredIs Thorium the Fuel of the Future?
- Editors, KnovelAlternative Fuels at the Crossroads
- Roy Willis, Environmental LeaderHow Effective Are U.S. Renewable Policies?
- John Miller, Energy CollectiveWhy Uranium and Coal Give Good Return
- Tom Drolet, Uranium InvestingCan a Per-Mile Tax Rescue Road Revenues?
- Alex Brown, National JournalMeadowlands Super Bowl to Boost Clean Energy
- James O'Neill, The RecordMake LEDs Your Chrisman Gift - Seriously
- Daniel Gross, Daily BeastWant More RealClearEnergy? Visit
Tuesday, December 3Winding Down the Wind Boondoggle
- Ken Silverstein, EnergyBizIs EPA on the Right Track with Biofuels Mandate?
- National JournalBehold The Meteoric Rise of Texas Oil!
- Mark Perry, AEIdeasThe New Panama Canal & What It Means for Energy
- Business InsiderBrazil's Oil Boom Turned Bust
- Washington PostJust How Much Methane Is There?
- Ed Dodge, The Energy CollectiveInside Mexico's Uncertain Oil Future
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, CNBCMore Fire Ice For Power-Starved Japan
- W.R. Mead, The American InterestToday's Taleaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, December 2Will Mexico Open Its Oil Industry to the World?
- Daniel Yergin, CNBCPoor Countries Need Power More Than Climate Relief
- BusinessWeekOil Supply: The Cartel's Challenge
- Makan & Hume, Financial TimesOPEC Inaction Masks Looming Supply Glut
- Grant Smith, BloombergWill This New Drilling Tech Stop Oil Spills?
- John Daly, OilPrice.comBritish Thermal Unit: The Bitcoin for Electricity?
- Bill Pentland, ForbesAs Oil Floods Plains Towns, Crime Pours In
- Jack Healy, New York TimesCO2 + Volcano Fire = Liquid Fuel
- Kevin Bullis, MIT Tech Review
Tuesday, November 26Thorium Optimist Stirs Controversy
- Henry Gass, E&EAre You a Fracking Ignoramous?
- Larry O'Hanlon, Discovery NewsSolar Was U.S.'s Sole New Power Source in Oct.
- Todd Woody, AtlanticDo You Want Your Own Cold Fusion Plant?
- Sebastian Anthony, ExTechBury, Baby, Bury...the Carbon, That Is!
- Myles Allen, The GuardianCutting Emissions: So What's In It For Us?
- Richard Harris, NPRDOE Debuts Energy-Efficiency Standards
- Clare Foran, National JournalClimate Change Negotiations: Is There Any Point?
- Geoff Lean, TelegraphWhy Is Everybody So Angry About Electricity?
- David Shukman, BBCWhy Can't Renewables and Nuclear Be Friends?
- Sharryn Dotson, NPI
Monday, November 25Will We Buy Electricity From Elon Musk One Day?
- The AtlanticHow Greenhouse Gases Saved Mars
- Michael Lemonick, Time3-D Printing Fresh Batteries...For Your Printer
- Mike Orcutt, MITTRCNNMONEY Alert: Gas Prices May Fall on Iran DealJock Bros For Sustainability
- Lucia Graves, National Journal4 Policies We're Giving #ClimateThanks to This Year
- Molly Redden, GristAmericans Don't Know Frack
- W.R. Mead, The American InterestYour Solar Panels Aren't Facing The Wrong Way
- Tom Konrad, Forbes