RealClearEnergy PM Update
Friday, April 18Proof the Fed is Stalling on Oil and Gas
- John Pendleton, RigHandsNews Nuggets From President's Solar Summit
- Tina Casey, Clean TechnicaDoes It Make Sense to Subsidize EVs?
- John Goreham, Torque NewsWill Nissan's 'No Charge for the Charge' Sell EVs?
- Brad Tuttle, TimeChina & EVs: Round Two
- Elizabeth Economy, ForbesIG: DOE Ignored Warnings About Abound Solar
- L. Markay, WFBYou'll Never Guess Who Runs the Most Wind
- Justin Loiseau, Motley FoolBP Claims Victory; Coast Guard: Not So Fast
- John Upton, GristClimate: Watching the U.S. Slide Toward the Abyss
- Asbury Park PressI'm Proud to Fight Fracking
- Caroline Lucas, The GuardianToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, April 17We're Rebuilding America With Solar
- The White HouseObama Stymies Federal Oil & Gas Production
- Chris Prandoni, ForbesSteven Chu and Yi Cui Tackle Batteries
- James Fallows, The AtlanticIs Exxon Worried About Climate or What?
- Robert Rapier, ETIU.S. Must Turn On Oil Taps for Europe
- Jules Gray, EuropeanCEOMethane Hydrates: Dirty Fuel or Energy Savior?
- Robert Anderson, BBCGeo Prof: Quakes No Problem for Fracking
- Richard Nemec, NGI Shale DailySmall Underground Reactors Have Promise
- Lori Hinnant, Yahoo! NewsClimate Change and the Christian Mission
- John Ashton, RTCCAmerica's 20 Best Cities for Solar
- Chloe Fox, Huffington Post
Today's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, April 16Facing Climate Crisis without Hysteria
- Steven Cohen, Energy CollectiveNo, the IPCC Climate Report Doesn't Call for a Fracking Boom
- GristIPCC Says Give Up Meat, Cars, Growth
- James Delingpole, Breitbart.com4 Ways the U.S. Military Can Adopt Clean Energy
- Stephanie Kline, ForbesThe Navy Invents a Perpetual Motion Machine
- William Tucker, TASChina's Anti-Smog Plan: Thorium Reactors
- Stephen Chen, SCMPTime to Build on Illinois' Nuclear Legacy
- Crain's Chicago BusinessWhere's the Stampede to Ford's F-150/CNG?
- Ryan Holeywell, HCHow Would Your EV Do on a 90 Degree Day?
- The ReflectorThe Tron-Like Aesthetic of Holland's Highways
- Megan Garber, AtlanticHow to Make Solar Power Without Sun
- Matt Peckham, TimeToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, April 15How Many Jobs Does Fracking Really Create?
- Clare Foran, Nat'l JournalRadioactive Waste Is North Dakota's New Shale Problem
- Wall St. JrnlKeystone Foes Make Drastic Last-Ditch Effort
- Jim Snyder, Fuel FixKeystone Report Can't Have It Both Ways
- Whitehouse and Waxman, CNNCan Natural Gas Save the United Kingdom?
- Alex Froley, PlattsThe Costs of Nixing Nuclear Power
- W.R. Mead, The American InterestNukes Best Option Against Russian Gas
- James Conca, ForbesIPCC's Double Standards on Nuclear vs. Renewables
- Energy CollectiveWhen Renewables Meet Oil & Gas Industry, Opposites Attract
- REWHow to Reset the Climate Change Debate
- Editors, BloombergToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, April 14King Coal Is Dying a Slow Death in America
- Tara Lohan, AlterNetMeasuring Dark Energy Like a Boss
- Matthew Francis, Daily BeastDid Global Oil Already Peak in 2005?
- Kurt Cobb, Resource InsightsHow Big Oil Clings to Billions in Gov't Giveaways
- A. Kroll, Mother JonesUN Climate Study: Are We Doomed? ll What Can Be Done?Oil Limits & Climate Change: How They Fit Together
- Gail Tverberg, OFWThe Ambiguities of Japan's Nuclear Policy
- Norihiro Kato, NY TimesFF Pics: George Bush Library Opens Offshore Drilling Exhibit
How China Plans to Kill Its Smog Monster
- Nick Cunningham, OilPrice.comToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Friday, April 11China Claims World's Biggest Thorium Program
- Editors, NextBigFutureWhy This "Greenie" Supports the Pipeline
- Robert McLemon, National PostBiomass: Not Carbon Neutral, Often Not Clean
- Nathanael Greene, NRDCIf Frack We Must, Let's At Least Do It Safely
- RP Siegel, JustMeansOn Gas, Is Ukraine Trying to Have It Both Ways?
- Editors, RTRussia Wants to Corner the Energy Market
- Karim Rahemtulla, WS DailyWe Can't Just Say "No" to Everything
- Tony Giunta, Concord MonitorTaking a Long Look at Wind Energy
- Claire O'Sullivan, Irish ExaminerAlaska Can't Afford Two Mega-Energy Projects
- Mike Wood, Juneau EmpireSally Jewell's Frustrating 1st Year in Washington
- Kate Sheppard, HuffPostToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, April 10Thorium: A Gift From the Norse God of Thunder
- The EconomistIs It Already Too Late? How to Interpret IPCC Report
- Kelly Rigg, HuffPostBook: Game is Up for Climate Change Zealots
- Charles Moore, TelegraphCowboys and Indians Unite to Block Keystone
- Bill McKibben, PoliticoEPA's Dalliance w/ Radical Enviros Must Stop
- Drew Johnson, WCNGermany's Renewables Push Propped Up By...Coal
- Richard Anderson, BBCDon't Turn Emerald Isle into 'Pincushion' For Turbines
- Sorcha Pollak, ITIkea Edges Closer to Net Zero
- Peter Kelly-Detwiler, ForbesDems Pressing Obama For Keystone Decision
- Ben Wolfgang, WTLet's Do What We Do Best - Oil and Gas
- Edward Cross, Hays Daily NewsToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, April 9How Shai Agassi's EV Dream Ran Out of Gas
- Max Chafkin, Fast CompanyScare Tactics Hurt the Climate Cause
- Nordhaus/Shellenberger, NYTSurvey: Children Terrorized by Warming Curricula
- BreitbartIs Underground Coal Gasification Making a Comeback?
- SciAmFirstEnergy Exec: Nuclear Industry is Under Siege
- D. Conti, Pitts TRInvestors in Renewables are an 'Uncertain Kitten'
- T. Randall, BloombergCan a Canadian Recycle His Spent Fuel in China?
- John Spears, The StarNuclear Studies: A Young Emirati Woman in Japan
- The NationalGas Exports to Europe: Can We Move Fast Enough?
- WSCSThe Latest Energy-Saving Gadgets
- Sarah Lonsdale, The TelegraphToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, April 8Can We Please Stop Talking About Al Gore
- McKenzie Funk, SlateFossil Fuels Still Rule But Don't Worry--We Have Uranium
- ForbesThe Absurdity of U.S. Natural Gas Exports
- Gail Tverberg, OilPrice.comEarth Day 2014 -- Only Two Cheers, Please
- Llewellyn King, Nuclear THGermany Ushers in New Renewable Energy
- Wacket/Chambers, ReutersHow the U.S. Power Grid Is Like a Big Pile of Sand
- National JournalHow Big Is The World's Biggest Solar Farm?
- Robert Wilson, The ECWhy Are So Many Veterans Serving in the Solar Industry?
- GreenBizThe Daily Show Buys into Anti-Fracking Hysteria
- Michael Lynch, ForbesClimate Change Is a Game of Risk
- Bryan Walsh, TimeU.S. Energy Self-Sufficiency Comes Into View
- Mark Green, E. Tomorrow