RealClearEnergy PM Update
Tuesday, September 30Oil Crashes
- Joe Weisenthal, Business InsiderBenefits of Solar Panels Clear After 2 Years
- Peter Murtha, Wash Post"German Example" Should Curb Our Green Enthusiasm
- Desert SunCarbon Taxes Don't Kill Jobs
- Editors, Bloomberg ViewAnother Way to Look at the Utility Death Spiral
- Michael Kanellos, ForbesWhat's Holding Back Electric-Car Sales?
- Yuliya Chernova, WSJThe Case for Electric Vehicles, Part 1: The Driving Experience
- BEThe Logic in Exporting U.S. Oil
- Robert Samuelson, Washington PostMore Good News on Methane Emissions
- Mark Green, Energy TomorrowA U-Turn for a Terminal Built in Texas to Import Natural Gas
- NYTIs There Any Hope for International Climate Talks?
- David Roberts, Grist
Monday, September 29Green Energy and Red Tape
- Katie Tubb and Jack Spencer, National Review$40 Billion Up for Grabs from the DoE
- Amy Harder, Wall Street JournalSolar Power Could Be World's Main Energy Source by 2050
- FortuneGet Ready for Higher Energy Prices, New England
- Bill Pentland, ForbesElectricity Still Dominates American Energy and Is Climbing
- RCELet's Attack Waste, Not Global Warming
- John Hofmeister, WSJFracking in the US: A Story of One Man's Oil Well
- William Sargent, CSMIs the U.S. Making the Right Bet on Nuclear Weapons?
- Nat'l JournalThe GOP Is Divided Over the Oil Export Ban
- Elana Schor, Politico
Friday, September 26Air Raids Disrupt ISIS Oil Pumping
- Agence France PresseEnergiewende: More a Slogan Than a Coherent Plan
- The EconomistYeah, Oil Companies Are Good for Rural America
- T. Miller, Town HallSiemens: We're in Fossils for Long Term
- Harvey & Goldenberg, Guardian'Why I Blew the Whistle at EPA'
- Alan Carlin, Heartland InstituteNuclear Must Be Part of the Climate Cure
- Ron Kirk, ForbesNE Electric Costs Will Spike This Year
- Jim Haddadin, Franklin GazetteWhat Is the True Cost of Mitigating Climate?
- Tam Hunt, GreenTechMediaDemonstrating Physics to the Young
- Vernon Clark, Philly.comWho Would You Pick for Fantasy Green Team?
- GristThe Climate Policies That Hurt the Poor
- Shawn Ritenour, PennLiveToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, September 25New Tech Could Make Nuclear Cheaper Than Coal
- Pritchard, TelegraphWill US Air Strikes Reduce ISIS Oil Riches?
- CNNMurkowski: Energy Must Influence Our ISIS Policy
- The HillWe Need More Oil Conflict Diplomacy
- Amy Jaffe, ECDick Morris: Bomb ISIS Oil Fields
- The Hill'Hoover Dam' of Wind Proposed For Western States
- M. Wilcox, WBREconomist: Mexican Reform Could Bring Billions To Texas
- R. Poppe, TPRWall St. & Main St. Voted. Clean Energy Won
- J. Silver, CleanTechnicaMarcellus Reps Unveil New Ad Campaign
- Sam Kusic, PBTToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, September 24Are Renewables Really Green?
- Kamala Vainy Pillai , ForbesOn Climate, Obama Cheerleads Better Than He Leads
- The New RepublicWind Must Avoid the PV's Fate
- Bernd Radowitz, RechargeIs Fracking Greener than Solar and Wind?
- Karl Mathiesen, The GuardianDodd-Frank Vs. Energy
- John Berlau, National ReviewOnce Upon a Prairie - Wind in Iowa
- Susan Beckman, The Energy CollectiveThe Meaning of the March's Defining Photo
- Jonathan Jones, The GuardianThe Air Comes Out of the Climate Change Talks
- R. Darwall, RCPJapan Must Re-Embrace Nuclear Energy
- Jay Hallen, ForbesEnergy Policy: Wild Card in 2014?
- Carl Cannon, RealClearPoliticsToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, September 23UN Climate: Is There Hope For Anything NEW?
- Brad Plumer, VOXStudy: Nature, Not Humans, Behind West Coast Warming
- Seattle TimesNuclear/Coal: The Clean Energy Bridge
- Michael Krancer, ForbesClean Energy's Dirty Secrets
- Rupert Darwall, National ReviewShale's Promise Lures German Giant
- Collin Eaton, Houston ChronicleTesla's High Stakes Gamble
- The EconomistFrying High! Finnair Fills Up With Cooking Oil
- Chris Kitching, Daily MailWhy That (Awesome) March Won't Change Politics
- David Roberts, GristWas The Climate March Really Historic?
- Jesse Jenkins, ECCan You Afford to Go As Green As the Rockies?
- Loren Steffy, ForbesToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, September 22Siemens Makes $7.6 B Bet On U.S. Fracking
- Ewing/Reed, New York TimesThorium Reactors: Part Of Our Future?
- Peter Detwiler, ForbesWhat Really Drives The Anti-Frack Zealots?
- P. Driessen , Canada FPDoes Fossil Fuel Divestment Work?
- Ben Geman, National JournalWhat If Solar Generators Ran All Night?
- Ari Rabinovitch, ReutersEmma 'Gaia' Thompson V. 'Bonkers' Deniers
- J. Delingpole, BreitbartThe Crumbling Climate Consensus
- John Fund, National ReviewPeople's Climate Demarche
- , Wall Street JournalUN Summit: Guilty Of Sin Of Omission
- David Miliband, The GuardianSummit: Most Interesting Is Who's A No-Show
- Adam Taylor, WaPoToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin