RealClearEnergy PM Update
Thursday, May 28Saudis' Drive to Kill U.S. Shale Has Totally Backfired
- Mark Perry, IBDEnd the Ban on Oil Exports
- Merrill Matthews, The HillExxon CEO Mocks Renewable Energy
- Adam Lerner, PoliticoHas Kentucky Accidentally Met EPA Targets?
- N. Sadasivam, OlympianThe EPA's New Amphibious Attack
- Editors, Wall Street JournalIt's Time to Put Nuclear on the Offensive
- Milton Caplan, MZConsultingMaking Wind Turbines Bat-Proof with Whistles
- Bridget Millsap, 3DPrintWho Says You Can't Change Behavior?
- Elisa Wood, E.EfficientMarketsWyoming Smart Grid Doesn't Meet Promise
- Stephanie Joyce, KUNC-NPRThe Future of Vehicle Integration
- Mike Tinskey, TriplePunditToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, May 27Iraq Douses the Market With Oil
- Michael Lynch, ForbesWhy Do Women Hate Nuclear Energy?
- David Roberts, VOXNuclear Isn't Really 0 Emission - But What Is?
- M. Lenzen, Science 2.0New Energy Vs. the Birds
- Derrick Wilburn, American ThinkerYOU Can Pilot the Solar Plane (With a Simulator)
- CleanTechnicaHow China's SUV Craze Will Drive Oil to $80
- Bernstein, Barron'sN. Dakota Rig Counts May Be Sending a Signal
- Jon Ogg, 24/7 Wall St.Nigeria Hopes For a Big Oil Fix
- William Wallis, Financial TimesWhy The Natural Gas Rig Decline Slowed
- A. Chamberlin, Market RealistThe Clean Coal Project Meant to Save an Industry Falters
- PoliticoToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, May 26U.S. Hasn't Had This Much Oil Since, When, 1929?
- Robert Grattan, HCIraq Is About to Flood the Market with Oil
- Grant Smith, BloombergGround Zero in the U.S. Solar Wars: Nevada
- Reem Nasr, CNBCThe Rise and Rise of Solar Power
- Richard Branson, VirginLessons From Europe: The Recipe for High Cost Energy
- Daily CallerSurge in Renewables Remakes California's Energy Landscape
- e360Panel: Canada Should Bury Nuclear Waste Near Lake Huron
- ForbesPursuit of Nuclear Energy Likely to Be More Wasted Time
- BDLiveThe Great Divide Between EIA And OPEC Data
- Ron Patterson, OilPrice
Friday, May 22OPEC May Condemn the World to an Oil Glut for Years
- MarketWatchChart Shows How Oil Is Losing Its Grip on U.S. Transportation
- SlateRemember That Solar Plane? It's Turned Up
- S. Leavenworth, McClatchyWhat Killed Obama's Electric Car Dreams?
- Eric Hal Schwartz, DCInnoTexas to Tesla: Git Of My Lawn!
- Michael Richard, TreeHuggerBig EPA Just Wants to Get Bigger
- H. Sterling Burnett, Heartland InstituteWhen the NYTimes took a Swipe at the EPA
- Joe Romm, ThinkProgressInvesting: How To Peel Away the Hype
- Michael Lynch, ForbesThe Climate/Security Linkage - What Obama Meant
- David Roberts, VoxClimate: Where Politics & Science Merge
- Rupert Darwall, National ReviewToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, May 21Crude Oil May Be Our Most Strategic Weapon
- Jazz Shaw, Hot AirSaudi Oil Minister: World Needs Fossil Fuels
- Summer Said, WSJObama: Climate Change is National Security Risk
- Gary Sargent, WaPostOn Climate, Obama is Jekyll & Hyde
- Ryan Cooper, The WeekThe 2016 GOP Candidates and Climate Change
- James Pethokoukis, AEIRather Than Divestiture, Try Carbon Balancing
- John DeCicco, ECEU Plans for Carbon Capture Fizzle
- Stefanini & Oroschakoff, PoliticoFears Linger About Duke Coal Ash Spill
- David Zucchino, LA TimesProtesting Shell Oil With Products Made by Shell
- A. Herz, The Stranger'Green' Seattle Confronts Coal, Oil Depots
- Lynn Peeples, HuffPostToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, May 20Meet the (Quiet!) Vortex Bladeless Wind Turbine
- Colin Jeffrey, GizMagLooking For Growth? Try Thorium-Based Nuclear
- Deal Street AsiaThis Startup Uses Salt to Create a Nuclear Alternative
- Annie Pilon, SBTNuclear Power in the Age of Modi
- Jaideep Prabhu, DNAHow Startup Oil Drillers Became Crowdfunding Stars
- Moreno, ForbesTaller Turbines Could Bring Wind Energy to Florida
- Orlando SentinelLet's Increase LNG Exports
- Dan Eberhart, Philly.comWhy Is Oil So Stubbornly High? Asks Goldman
- Shuli Ren, Barron'sThe Best Cure For Low Oil May Be Low Oil
- Sara Sjolin, MarketWatchIn Alberta, Oil, Cowboys...And Liberals?
- Russell Cobb, New York TimesToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, May 19Oil Prices: Where Next? Here Are the Forecasts
- Georgi Kantchev, WSJWhy a New Age of Nuclear Energy Is About to Dawn
- The Fiscal TimesU.S. Should Look To Another Fuel: Methanol
- Michael Krancer, ForbesGreens Torpedo Bjorn Lomborg Project in Australia
- James DelingpoleWhat a 50% Renewables Mandate Means for California
- Utility DiveTaller Turbines, More Wind Energy. Easy!
- Rhiannon Meyers, Fuel FixLatin America Weighs Risk and Rewards of Shale Revolution
- WPRIMFt: A $5 Trillion Case for Ending Fossil Fuel Subsidies?
- CS MonitorShell Oil Chief: Fossil Fuel Critics 'Ignore Reality'
- Financial TimesThe Great Fossil Fuel Subsidy Myth
- Alex Trembath, Breakthrough Inst.Energy QOTD: On Cheap Batteries & Booming EV Sales
- Pete Danko, BE
Monday, May 18Shale Boom Is Over & Companies Have 1 Thing Left to Do
- Biz InsiderSaudi Arabia Ramps Up War on the U.S. Shale Gas Industry
- YahooThis May Be the Future of Solar Power
- Ben Geier, FortuneSolar Will Change The World, But Probably Not Like This
- Breaking EDrilling in Eagle Ford Will Be Cheaper in mid-2016
- Collin Eaton, Fuel FixArctic Approval Reignites Drilling Debate
- Brigham McCown, ForbesIs Royal Dutch Shell's 'Problem Child' Business Growing Up?